Mar 21, 2015
In honor of the first days of spring Rebena is counting down some of the best things about the warm-weather season ahead.
1) With Daylights Saving Time in full effect, we are happy to say long SAD and hellooo happy hour.
2) Temperatures are on the rise, meaning bare legs, bright hues and chic spring jackets.
3) Rebena is loving this season’s lacquer lineup – pedicures are perfect for pairing with the upcoming sandal weather!
4) Frequent rain showers means breaking out your favorite vintage trench.
5) Which leads to flowers in bloom – tulips in their prime are the new Insta-bait.
6) Charity season is in full swing and Rebena’s all about doing good.. and looking good while doing it!
How are you planning to celebrate springtime this year? Will you be shopping for a trendy floral dress, planning a garden or simply splashing in the puddles? Let Rebena know in the comment section below! We’d love to hear how you celebrate! Happy Spring!