Wortley Flower Farm Launch + Night Market
Jul 14, 2021
In March 2021, Filthy Rebena opened up a new shop in Wortley Village. With this new location we encountered the best surprise of 2021; a HUGE green space/ backyard, creating Wortley Flower Farm. Every morning in the months of June to late October, we offer a curated "bouquet of the day" which features a seasonal selection from our 40 varieties of blooms - locally grown right in our backyard.
We conduct our business in harmony with nature. We use organic growing practices and integrate sustainability into every decision we make on our farm and in our vintage business.
To celebrate our floral magic, we are having a launch party on July 31st from 5PM - 10PM. You won't wanna miss coming out to smell the flowers as we are having a BIG OLD BASH. The Rude Girls will be spinning the tunes and there is plenty of space to catch a groove at the farm! The merchants on Wortley Road are also joining in on the party as they will be staying open late with events at their shops.
- Wortley Flower Farm & Filthy Rebena: Launch party! Pick up a Wortley-grown floral bouquet and shop vintage & gifts. DJ entertainment by Rude Girls London; will be livestreaming on Twitch if you wanna catch the action from home.
Participating businesses and their events
- Westland Gallery: Live painting demonstrations and sidewalk sale of artwork by Sandi McCabe and Michele Haley. On the gallery walls: "Bright Side" with stylized landscape paintings & textural floral abstracts by Eleanor Lowden and Stephanie Fehrenbach.
- Curiosities Gift Shop: Summer sidewalk sale with all Canadian designed and made jewelry, clothes and gift wares. Live musical entertainment!
- Sha Choix: Enjoy live guitar while shopping for beautiful eye-catching jewelry including handmade pieces, as well as a unique collection of hats, scarves and other finds.
- Impressions 148: Stop into Impressions 148, run by a dynamic mother-daughter duo, for a curated selection of clothes, jewelry and housewares.
- Hello Beautiful Boutique: Casual women's and children's clothing by exclusively small Canadian brands from coast to coast.
- Sidetrack: A Wortley Café: Enjoy a midsummer night’s ice cream, or make it into a float or an affogato for an extra special treat.
Restaurants & bars throughout the village will be open. Make an evening of it and enjoy dinner or drinks in beautiful Wortley Village.
← Older Post Newer Post →