Paloma Floral Bouquet High Waist Bikini Bottom
Paloma swimsuit bottom, named after a pretty little beach in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, South of France, is one of those classics that doesn't need much explaining.
A high rise with an absolute comfort, let's just say that you will want to wear it all the time at the beach! The Paloma suit rests on the hip bone and rises approximately up to the belly button which offers good coverage. Best Seller Alert!
Advice from our designer:
If you can’t choose between two different sizes, just go for the smaller size! Swimwear fabrics and elastics expand slightly in the water and also over time. So it is better to take it a little tighter than too loose.
- Coverage : Full
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Tsiki is wearing a XL.
37 inches bust, 34 inches waist and 46 inches hips
38A - pants 14 or 31 for jeans